Attorney Byrnes Guillaume
Byrnes Guillaume, Attorney At Law, PLLC is established to provide legal solutions for individuals in need of legal representation. Legal services offered are for Criminal Offenses, Immigration, Wills, Personal Injury, Landlord/Tenant Dispute, Family law and ad hoc law services determined on a case by case basis. While an outcome of a case can never be assured, client satisfaction will be achieved through clear communication as the client will be fully informed.
Byrnes earned his experience as a prosecutor for the State Attorney office in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit of Florida. His experience includes:
- Prosecute misdemeanor crimes such as DUI, Battery, Petit Theft, Possession of Cannabis, on behalf of the State of Florida.
- Manage caseload of 500 misdemeanor cases assigned to judge.
- Argue various motions on a weekly basis.
- Participate as lead prosecutor in bench and jury trials for criminal cases on behalf of the State of Florida.
- Inform victims of their rights and advocate for them in the courtroom.
- Conduct depositions and negotiate pleas.
- Interact with victims and witnesses and represent the State of Florida for daily courtroom proceedings.
- Malcolm Cunningham Bar Association, President 2015-2016
- The Florida Bar Leadership Academy, Member 2014-2015
- Haitian Lawyers Association, President 2013-2014
- Alpha Phi Alpha, Fraternity Inc. Director of Intake 2013-2015
- National Bar Association, Member 2013-2015
- Virgil Hawkins Bar Association, Member 2014-2015
- Byrnes also worked for United Technologies P&W Commercial Engines Legal/Contracts team as a Contract Manager supporting the New Engine Business. As a Contract Manager, he was responsible for project managing the proposal preparation activities associated with the delivery of a variety of Large Commercial Engine contracts and agreements.
- Prior to joining the State Attorney’s office, Byrnes also worked as Senior Financial Analyst for Sikorsky,
Travelers Insurance and ADT.
- Byrnes is a licensed attorney in the State of Florida and a member of the Florida and American Bar Associations.
- BS degree in Marketing Florida State University
- Juris Doctorate Western New England College School of Law
- MBA Howard University.
- State of Florida Courts
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- Supreme Court of the United States of America